Did you know that Life Coaching is one of the fastest growing career paths in America? Here’s your chance to combine your skills with coaching to do something you love to do…
The Become a Certified Life Coach Programs can possibly be the best thing you’ve ever done in your life. It’s not too late to reposition. NCCA can teach you the skills you need to become a certified life coach.
Those who have a big vision for their life can relate to this opportunity. Are you:
- The person that everyone relies on for advice and wisdom;
- You’ve always desired a portable business;
- You’ve overcome painful events in your past and have the insight to help others overcome too;
- You’re in job transition and interested in a whole new career.
NCCA’s coach training is delivered in two formats:
- A 6-week class – we meet 1 hour – 2-days a week; and
- A 12-week class – we meet 1 hour – 1 day a week.
All the classes are taught over the phone, which makes it convenient and accessible for you. Each class curriculum is:
- Relevant, and
The program offers foundational coaching principles, customized training, real-life sessions and at times professional guest lecturers. (We also provide on-site classes for organizations who desire more up-close and personal attention.)
Training benefits include:
- Twelve comprehensive weekly classes
- A weekly PDF of your lesson that includes class materials, homework assignments and other coaching tools to use on your very own clients.
- One-on-one coaching from your instructor.
- Unlimited email support.
- Monthly E-zine coaching tips.
- Downloadable resources
- Bonus recordings, and
- If you miss a class, since all classes are recorded we’ll send you the MP3 to add to your very own resource library.
Once you register for the program and pay the minimum payment, you’ll be sent a welcome letter, student agreement and the first week’s lesson. After each class, you’ll be required to complete a homework assignment that allows you to put into action the concepts and principles you’ve learned. At the end of the 6 or 12 week session, you’ll be required to submit each assignment with your final examination to receive your certification.
Hear from some of our graduates…
“I was referred to Janice McMillian by my Business Manager. She thought she would be perfect to consult with on an upcoming project.Janice worked with me diligently on that project, so I grew to trust her professional abilities.It wasn’t until one day, during an email conversation with Janice that I noticed she also owned New Creation Coaching Academy.I immediately called her and asked her how I could enroll! For 6 weeks, Coach Janice poured into me all she had! Because of the encouragement that I received from Janice, I am now a graduate of NCCA, the owner of my own Coaching Practice, a trained Speaker and “expert” in my areas of certification, and an author! I can hardly believe how my life changed because of those 6 weeks with Janice.I would have never been able to reach these levels without her guidance! I will forever be grateful!” Deanna Hamilton, Success Coaching Systems, LLC
“This class will benefit any student as they endeavor to outline their life. As I continued in the course, the information that I received enabled me to enrich other’s lives too! E.P. Washington, Families Across America Inc.
“Janice is an amazing communicator and presenter of the lesson materials. The coaching program through NCCA, I found was designed in such a way that it gave me immediate coaching strategies and a plan of action that I was able to implement and gain real life experience immediately before launching out to a large public audience. NCCA offered an abundance of valuable and useful coaching resources such as 100 questions to ask clients. Janice’s training style of giving information by asking questions for self-discovery is remarkable. I recommend you take NCCA’s coaching course without reservation.” Arlene Spann, Arlene S.W.E.A.T.S www.arlenespannsweats.com
The live tele-class version will earn you 24 coach specific hours in the event you choose to go further with additional ICF certifications. Even if you do not plan to proceed with the ICF for further accrediting (you can be successful as a coach either way) you will still be certified as a coach upon graduation.
Here are a few things you’ll learn in the life coach class:
- What is coaching? How it differs from consulting and counseling;
- Creating Action Plans
- The insider’s secrets to running a successful coaching business… get the tips straight from working coaches;
- Step-by-step instructions on how to conduct the first session and additional sessions; you’ll know exactly what to do, when you need to do it so that you’ll never be lost in the coaching process;
- The Art of Questioning;
- Marketing tips that will prove successfully;
- Listening Guidelines for Different Client Types;
- How to set up your coaching practice and be ready to launch out immediately;
- Various ways in which you can create revenue as a life coach, and much more
Classes are On-going! Register early, as class size is limited and fills quickly.
Your coach training investment is
$ 1300.00. The 2014 discounted price is $597.00. This discounted price will end without notice!
Once you register for either the 6-week or 12-week session, your initial payment of $200.00 is due to secure your space.
Design your monthly payment structure of no less than $100.00 per month. This will be your payment fee per month until your coaching balance is paid in full. NOTE: If you are still paying on a payment plan after your session has ended, you will not receive your certifications until your balance is paid in full. No Exceptions.
After your training, you will be certified as a NCCA Life Coach and be able to reach a national and international professional life coach. In addition, NCCA will also certify you in 2 additional areas of your choosing. If you have the skills and experience, we’ll certify you in that area. Just combine your newly taught coaching principles to it and you’re set! Here’s an example of how it works:
- If you are a publisher of books and you help other people get their books published too – we’ll certify you as a Book Publishing Coach.
It’s that simple. Not only will you get your Life Coach Certification that earns you coach specific training hours that you can use toward getting your ICF accreditation, but you’ll also get two other certifications of your choice. What a great way to start your coaching practice.
All coaches who get certified receive:
- NCCA Certified Coach seal to place on their marketing materials and website;
- Access to free quarterly continuing education classes;
- Ten percent discount on seminars and tele-classes;
- And much more…our goal is to ensure that you are a successful coach!
The next 12-week Become a Certified Life Coach class starts:
- TUESDAY, January 28th – TUESDAY, April15th, 2014
To Become a Certified Life Coach, please complete the NCCA contact form below: